With less than a week to go before this year ends, we’re getting majorly nostalgic about a few things. 2016 might not have been a great year for the world at large but there’s no denying it was definitely sartorially forward. Bollywood celebrities delivered some fabulous looks in their airport style and even got a little normcore in their casual dressing by opting for high street fashion brands. These brands like Zara, H&M and Topshop are easily accessible to us and make emulating a look so easy! We loved these seven looks from the year that are so easy to steal even now! Take a peek before they go out of stock:
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan kicked off her maternity style journey in H&M
- When Deepika Padukone made Zara and H&M look this sexy!
- When Athiya Shetty went minimalistic boho in Self Portrait
- When Alia Bhatt did preppy right in this Gigi X Tommy Hilfiger number
- When Kangana looked top notch taking Topshop to the airport
- When Jacqueline Fernandez fought away our Monday blues in head to toe H&M
- When Sonakshi Sinha’s Forever New bodysuit gave us body and wardrobe goals!