We’ll let you in on a little secret – we’re fangirling about absolutely anything that Priyanka Chopra has been doing in the past few months. Her red carpet appearances and her #GirlBoss attitude are among the many things we admire about her, but her look from the People’s Choice Awards last night just took things up by a notch. The Quantico star slayed on the red carpet in blush pink separates by Sally LaPointe and found her name at the top of every best dressed list. While her outfit was the obvious star of the show, let’s take a moment to appreciate that muted make up that complemented her features so beautifully – the bold, arched brows paired up with a natural lip, pink flush and soft brown eye make up were exactly what we want our face to look like all year round. If you’re looking at emulating her style, here’s a step by step guide along with the exact same lipstick and blush that she used!
- The key to her look is perfect skin. After moisturising, start off by evening out your skin with a smoothening primer like L’Oreal Base Magique or Benefit’s Porefessional Primer.
- Overall, Priyanka’s skin was pretty matte with just a slight glow on the apples of her cheeks. Try Sephora’s inhouse foundation or Urban Decay’s Naked Skin foundation for a natural look with medium coverage and blend it in with a beauty blender to get a flawless complexion like her.
- For the eyes, her make up artist Pati Dubroff opted for a muted, brown eyeshadow with warm undertones on the lid and under eye, without any transition. You’ll find this shade in any eyeshadow palette from Maybelline to Urban Decay! Complete your eye make up with mascara on the lashes and lower lashline that provide ample length like Benefit’s They’re Real Mascara or Maybelline’s Great Lash one.
- For getting those bushy brows, we recommend the Goof Proof Brow Pencil from Benefit’s new brow range. The shade 6 usually works perfectly for Indian skin tones.
- For the blush, Priyanka used the e.l.f E.l.f.’s Beautifully Bare Blush in Rose Royalty ($4) to achieve a minimalistic look. You can get your hands on this you have anyone flying to the country from the USA or simply find an alternative in the form of Maybelline’s Cheeky Glow blush.
- To finish the look, PeeCee used Laura Mercier Velour Lovers Lip Colour in Fantasy ($28) for a glossy, yet muted pout.
- If you’re wearing this look for a long day, make sure you set it in with a setting spray like the NYX Long Lasting Setting Spray or Urban Decay’s All Nighter one.
- Sweep your hair to one side and you’re good to take on the world like her!