With naturally beautiful and tousled hair being the newest furore in the beauty industry, there’s nothing better than letting your tresses maintain their original texture. Now while you may argue that the products available in recent times typically aim at altering your hair to make it fit right with the 21st Century beauty standards, on the flip side, there’s also a new range that does just the opposite. Garnier India has launched their newest range of products called Ultra Blends, that comes in five variants ranging from fruity Henna and Blackberry to rich combinations like Almonds and Soy Milk. Each variant consists of a range of shampoo and conditioner and is made up of unique ingredients that are blended together to bring out the best from your natural hair – that’s basically a ‘My Hair But Better’ kind of result.
The beautifully crafted range has something that helps you achieve the best quality of hair, no matter what type or problem you face with your tresses. The fragrance is exotic and leaves your hair feeling and smelling fresher than you’ve ever known.
- The Mythic Olive variant helps to nourish dry hair, that’s been severely exposed to heat or pollution. Perfect for our kind of weather!
- The Royal Jelly and Lavender one helps reduce breakage and hair fall.
- If you love washing your hair everyday, the Five Precious Herb shampoo is super mild and gentle on your hair and smells fabulous with the blend of lemon, henna, green tea, aloe and eucalyptus.
- The Soy Milk and Almonds blend mainly aims at repairing any scalp related problems, ranging from itchiness to dryness.
- Our favourite one was the Henna and Blackberry- first, because of it’s gorgeous berry colour and fragrance, and secondly because it adds this amazing sheen to your hair, which is one point that most shampoos are unable to deliver on.
We love these amazing combinations and the convenient packaging that is perfect even for your travels!
Team WWW recently hosted an event along with Garnier at Asilo as well as the Courtyard, Pheonix Mills in Mumbai for the launch of this new range. The decor encapsulated the alluring fragrance of the new range of products and was simply mesmerising to look at. Taking advantage of this backdrop with a tropical vibe, we snapped a few shots from the event to help you get an idea of what it was all about:
Photos: Harshad Sutar